Saturday 29 October 2011

Saturday Fun

Be honest.  The only reason any one reads this blog is to see pictures of Izzie.  Don't worry, the only reason I write it is to share pictures of Izzie.  Since I have been behind on new pictures of Iz, I thought I would use today as a catch up.  Tomorrow, I will try to add a 10,000 Reasons post.

Let's start with Bulldogs cutest cheerleader.  I was a little worried about this weekend because every time we mention a Gator she says Chomp, Chomp and claps her hands like Gator fans do. Her daddy was not too happy about that.  I remedied it by teaching her something inappropriate.  Now she goes chomp, chomp and does the kill sign across her throat. And the Parent of the Year Award goes to....







What sport are we watching?

Baby watching the game


Izzie loves to read and color.  She is helping "Baby" and "Baby Dawl" color.




Izzie insisted that I pin her baby bottle in her hair with a clothes pin.  This is her Project Runway moment.


Make it work!

Ok...so the next one is probably a little wrong of me, but I couldn't resist.  When you are done with that, can you fix my toilet?



Just a little dress up.  No big deal.




This child loves the bath so much that it doesn't matter if she has water or not.




2 comments:

  1. A-dorable! So glad to catch up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss that child and her parents!!! LOVE the pictures so much... I wish I could comment on each one like facebook ;) ha!! Great to chat yesterday!!!
    Aunt Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete